The Human Immunology Core provides expertise and instrumentation for the analysis of immune function in patients during treatment with anticancer drugs and immunotherapy. The Core serves as a central facility for incorporating the newest technologies and performing validated immunology assays for phase I/II clinical studies, while also offering expert scientific and technical consultations to users interested in conducting this kind of innovative research.
Current services include:
- Multiplex Immunological assays which allow the simultaneous characterization of multiple cytokines (or phosphoprotein or mRNA)
- Flow-cytometry based immunophenotyping and proliferation (CFSE) assays
- Cellular assays such as B and T cell ELISpot
- Primary lymphocyte isolation and sub-population enrichment
- Cryopreservation and banking of PBMCs and/or plasma from longitudinal studies for concurrent immunological analysis